Free UK Delivery on all orders over £49
Terms & Conditions of Delivery;
IMPORTANT: By proceeding through the online checkout you are accepting the following Terms & Conditions of Delivery;
01. Entering your shipping information in the checkout.
It is essential that you enter the correct delivery information into the checkout. We operate a fully integrated system whereby the precise delivery information that is entered into the checkout is what appears on your Order Confirmation and in turn your Shipping Label - DV8 Fashion do not edit or review this information between Checkout and Dispatch. DV8 Fashion can therefor not accept any responsibility for any error or omittion in the Delivery Information that appears on the Shipping Label. If a package is lost or delivered to the incorrect property due to an error on the shipping label the entire responsibility of this remains with the individual who entered the information into the checkout.
Please note: We are unable to change your delivery address once an order has been placed so it is essential that all information is entered correctly in the checkout.
02. Order Handling Times.
Delivery times stated do not include the Handling Time for us to process your order. Although we frequently dispatch on the same day, we cannot guarantee to do so. Handling Times may apply and can occasionally be 2-3 Working days and increase beyond that at peak times such as Sale times or the Christmas period. This should be considered if you require the item(s) for a specific date and are placing your order at a peak time. For example if you select a three working day delivery option, it is not guaranteed that your item will arrive in three days. It may be that your order takes 2-3 Working Days to process, then it is dispatched and from that point to your doorstep will take a further three days.
UK Standard delivery is free on all orders over £49 and priced at £3.95 otherwise.
We aim to deliver all mainland UK and Northern Ireland standard orders in three working days. However, sometimes during sale periods or other busy periods, deliveries may take a little longer. If you have not received your delivery within five working days, please contact our Customer Services department.
Deliveries to the Highlands and Islands will take longer to arrive. We aim to deliver standard orders within five working days. During busy periods, please allow up to ten working days.
Exclusions and Bank Holidays
UK Bank holidays are not classified as delivery days, please allow an extra working day for deliveries over UK Bank Holidays detailed below:
- 18th March 2019 - St Patricks Day
- 19th April 2019 - Good Friday
- 22nd April 2019 - Easter Monday
- 23rd April 2019 - Easter Tuesday
- 6th May 2019 - May Bank Holiday
- 27th May 2019 - Spring Bank Holiday
- 12th July 2019 - Northern Ireland
- 13th July 2019 - Northern Ireland
- 26th August 2019 - Summer Bank Holiday
- 30th November 2019 - St Andrews Day
- 25th December 2019 - Christmas Day
- 26th December 2019 - Boxing Day
Free Deliver to Store
You can buy online and have your Order delivered to any one of our stores FREE OF CHARGE.
Orders will be delivered in 2-5 Working Days (Monday - Friday) – each store has a specific delivery timescale and this can be seen when selecting the relevant store in the Checkout.
How to Use Deliver to Store
- Place your order online. Select which store you would like to collect your order.
2. We will let you know when your order has been dispatched to your selected store. We will send you an email to say that your order has been dispatched. The order should be delivered to store within the timeframe advised in the checkout.
3. The store will let you know when the package has arrived. When your order arrives in store, our Store Team will contact you using the phone number supplied with your order. By proceeding with a Deliver to Store order, you are giving your permission for DV8 to contact you by telephone and/or leave a voicemail message if required to advise you that your order has arrived.
IMPORTANT! What to bring when collecting:
A copy of your confirmation or dispatch email (you can use a mobile phone or other device to provide this).
The card that you used to purchase the items, or photographic ID (a driving license or passport).
Collect Within 10 Days
If, for any reason, you are unable to collect your order when it’s ready, please contact the store which the Order was delivered to to arrange an alternative date for collection. Contact details can be found here.
Awaiting notification of your order arriving in store?...
If you wish to check if your Order has arrived in-store, firstly check the Delivery Timescale that was advised in the checkout. If that timescale has lapsed and you have not received notification that your Order is ready to collect, please contact the store which your item was delivered to. Contact details can be found here.
You can order from dv8fashion.com using our tablets in-store. Payment is taken by the store for any goods purchased. If you are unhappy with your purchase and wish to exchange or refund it, please return to any one of our DV8 Stores – we are unable to accept returned items at DV8 Online, for goods that have been purchased using our Web-Order Service.
For more information on Returns, please click here.
If you have any other queries about Delivery, please don't hesitate to contact us.