Free UK Delivery on all orders over £49
Order Handling Times
Delivery times stated do not include the handling time for processing your order. Although we often post on the same day, Handling Times can occasionally be 2-3 Working days and increase at peak times. The Handling Time should be considered when placing an order if you require the item(s) for a specific date. For example if you select a three working day delivery option, it is not guaranteed that your item will arrive in three days, this is simply the time from dispatch, to your doorstep. A Handling Time may apply prior to your item being dispatched.
Please note: We are unable to change your delivery address once an order has been placed.
UK Standard Delivery
UK Standard delivery is free on all orders over £49 and priced at £3.95 otherwise.
We aim to deliver all mainland UK and Northern Ireland standard orders in three working days. However, sometimes during sale periods or other busy periods, deliveries may take a little longer. If you have not received your delivery within five working days, please contact our Customer Services department.
Deliveries to the Highlands and Islands will take longer to arrive. We aim to deliver standard orders within five working days. During busy periods, please allow up to ten working days.
Exclusions and Bank Holidays
UK Bank holidays are not classified as delivery days, please allow an extra working day for deliveries over UK Bank Holidays detailed below:
- 18th March 2019 - St Patricks Day
- 19th April 2019 - Good Friday
- 22nd April 2019 - Easter Monday
- 23rd April 2019 - Easter Tuesday
- 6th May 2019 - May Bank Holiday
- 27th May 2019 - Spring Bank Holiday
- 12th July 2019 - Northern Ireland
- 13th July 2019 - Northern Ireland
- 26th August 2019 - Summer Bank Holiday
- 30th November 2019 - St Andrews Day
- 25th December 2019 - Christmas Day
- 26th December 2019 - Boxing Day
Deliver to Store
You can buy online and then collect your order from any DV8 store FREE OF CHARGE.
Items will be delivered within 5 working days (Monday - Friday)
How to Use Deliver to Store
1. Place your order online. Select which store you would like to collect your order.
2. We will let you know when your parcel arrives in your chosen store. We will send you an email when your items are ready for collection.
3. Go to the Click & Collect desk to pick up your order. When you arrive in-store, please go to the checkout desk to pick up your order.
4. IMPORTANT! What to bring when collecting:
1. A copy of your confirmation, dispatch, or ready for collection email.
2. The card that you used to purchase the items, or photographic ID (a driving license or passport).
Someone Collecting on Your Behalf
If you would like someone else to collect the order on your behalf, they must bring the items listed above to the Buy & Collect desk with your written permission.
Collect Within 10 Days
If, for any reason, you are unable to collect your order when it’s ready, please contact us via the Contact Us section of our site to arrange an alternative date for collection. We will keep your order at your chosen store for ten days from the date of delivery to the store.
After this period, you will be contacted to extend the collection date or to have a refund via your original method of payment and the item/s returned to our warehouse.
You can order from dv8fashion.com using our tablets in-store. Payment is taken by the store for any goods purchased. If you are unhappy with your purchase and wish to exchange or refund it, please return to any one of our DV8 Stores – we are unable to accept returned items at DV8 Online, for goods that have been purchased using our Web-Order Service.
For more information on Returns, please click here.
If you have any other queries about Delivery, please don't hesitate to contact us.